Blended Leg

Just a general needlework and cross stitch blog

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Update of sorts

"Scary Book" continues to be my focus piece for the month. After many attempts I found the problem area, so the dragon actually now has most of a tail. I'm hoping to finish this piece before my trip out of town at the end of the month or at least get the stitching down to the fill in stage.

I'm participating in the Blue & Gold Along. BGAL is open to any needle arts as long as the projects involves some combination of blue and gold. Yes, Ravenclaw scarves do apply. Hence my current fascination with the golden dress with blue trim of "Rose of Sharon". The current start date is June 1st to allow people to find supplies and steel themselves for the coming project. But rules wise, it's fairly loose and open otherwise.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home