Blended Leg

Just a general needlework and cross stitch blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm taking over...

Good heavens, someone is posting here again. Please don't keel over in shock. After a long drought, I'm slowly getting back into needlework at full steam. I have been doing needlework since the last entry, but they've mostly been smaller pieces. I desperately need to update my finished projects page with new scans/pictures.

I started this page to chronicle my headaches on Teresa Wentzler's "Romeo & Juliet". Hopefully those posts will return when I get back to that piece.

Until then, I'm going to turn this blog into my regular needlework blog with comments on the projects I'm working on. I'll also be answering the Stitching Blogger's Questions, both old and new, because I like the topics they've raised so far.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home