Blended Leg

Just a general needlework and cross stitch blog

Monday, April 30, 2001

Week of frustrations

AHA! Eureka, I finally found some solid colors amongst all the blended ones. I was starting to despair of stitching normal single color floss, when I started working on the gold of Romeo's cloak.

ARGH! Only my first day stitching and I discover a mistake. I hate frogging my errors, especially after I restitch the "correction".

Stitching continues on R&J. I've expanded outwards to include part of the bushes and Juliet's dress.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home